Books that All Kids Can Enjoy

A while ago I attended an IB webinar on International Mindedness. Webinars are a great way for teachers to get some quick professional development from the comfort of our living room. And, you can join them even if you're not currently at an IB school.

The course I attended was run by a fabulous PYP Coordinator/ Vice Principal / Friend Andrean Holmberg Strachan and her elementary librarian, who I forget the name of (forgive me!) and the work at the Canadian International School of Singapore. The librarian generously shared her list and I've since added titles that I found in my current library.

These titles create great discussion during knee to knee or think pair share chats. Students of all ages can relate to the different perspectives and learn that inclusion and appreciation of differences is important.

My Top 5 Favourite International Mindedness Books 

(in order of age appropriateness)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note-Taking: Print vs. Digital

Critical Thinking Skills and the Common Core